Saturday, July 6, 2019

Marriage Bureau Celebrate their Happily Married Couples Stories

One of world best-known brands and the best matrimonial service provider was founded with a simple objective - NRI Marriage Bureau, Canada marriage bureau, Punjabi marriage bureau, Sikh Shaadi and Punjabi who is working in matchmaking field from last 15 years. We have made dreams of many couples possible by finding a true and perfect match for them with our matrimonial Services. 

We help to bring souls together to help them celebrate their happy matrimony made in heaven. Today we have some of the success stories of couples with their feedback for our Marriage Bureau who found there match on our website. Let's discuss one by one what they say about us:

1. We both chatted and met on NRIMB for the first time. He sent me a request that I accepted and started chatting to know each other. Today, we are a happily married couple. Keep it up guys!
Harvinder Singh & Gurleen Kaur

2. We didn’t want to marry as per the suggestions made by our family relatives. Luckily, we both joined NRIMB. After chatting and knowing each other for over 2 years, we decided to get married. Thanks for help.
Anil & Anamika

3. I met my partner at NRIMB who looked cheerful in her behavior. The best thing was that she exactly matched my personality. I didn't waste a single moment sending an invitation. Today, I’m proud of my decision. Thanks team!
Gurmeet Singh & Jasdeep Kaur

4. I received an email from NRIMB suggesting a match. After I looked at the profile, it was the one I was looking for. I must say NRIMB is a great place to meet with your future wedding partner. Great work!
Preet Pal Singh & Narinder Kaur

5. After joining NRIMB, I liked a profile that I liked the most. I showed the profile to my family members who all gave their consent. Finally, we chatted for almost 2 months before we finally met. We are now happily married.
Monu Kashyap & Rekha

6. I liked the profile of my partner at the very first sight on NRIMB and decided to get married with her. Soon, we decided to meet. Later, our family members arranged the marriage as per the rituals. Thanks for helping.
Ankit Sharma & Sidhi


7. After my great experience on NRIMB that helped me find my soul mate, I must confess that you need a leading online platform like NRIMB to meet with your dream wedding partner. They are true professionals. Thanks team.
Sudhaghar Singh & Kiranjot Kaur

8. At times, words are not enough to share our experience. I'm overwhelmed to share my wonderful experience just after joining NRIMB site. It helped me to find my dream wedding partner. Thanks team for such a great work.
Rahul Tiwari & Sonia Tiwari

9. I was looking to find my wedding partner as per my preferences. I'm amazed to find the one after such a long time after someone suggested me to visit NRIMB site. Thanks for changing my life. Damandip Singh & Sharanjit Kaur

10. I truly believe that marriages are made in heaven but the match is still made on the planet. NRIMB just proved cupid in my love story. We both are very happy to be together.
Harjinder Singh Bhamrah & Hardeep Kaur

11. NRIMB saved a lot of my time in finding the right bride for marriage. Before we finally met, we shared our views on chatting. After everything went fine, we decided to get married. I appreciate your help.
Lovejeet Aulakh & Neha Aulakh

Browse more Success Stories - https://www.nrimb.com/success-stories

Conclusion: NRI Marriage Bureau is one of the most trusted and best matrimony sites in the world. Choose Canada's No.1 Marriage Bureau and find your perfect Match.

1 comment:

  1. We Provided #No.1 Muslim community Matrimony site in Pune. Expert consultants for a personalized experience. 1 Lakh+ Muslim Matches.Find your life partner within your community.100% Screening Of Profile and Search by Community.

    https://zariyaamatrimony.com

    Muslim Matrimony Pune

    Pune Muslim Brides

    Muslim Marriage Bureau in Pune

    Pune Muslim Matrimony

    ReplyDelete